Monday 5 August 2019

Off the Painting Table (Aug 2019)


I have finally finished my Han Chinese armies!




I feel relieved to have completed this project; it dragged on a bit with so many crossbowmen. Overall I’m fairly happy with the results. The Lancashire Games figures look OK. I did not go for a ‘uniform’ look across the army, but did give most units a uniform colour scheme within the unit. I plan to use these armies as Han and late Warring States forces, and they should morph nicely.



I have almost 900 points (Impetus) in total, so I can easily field pairs of armies with a range of variations. I have 4 units of peasants, so rebellious Yellow Scarf or Red Eyebrow forces can be fielded.


Their first outing will use the Impetus rules, but I want to draw up some Sword and Spear lists to use as an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment