Thursday 23 April 2015

Off the Painting Table (April 2015) part 3


April, a month with no wargaming but plenty of painting! I have completed the final two units for my Baltic Pagans (6 man units of ‘Men-at-Arms’, both mounted and on foot).

002.JPG

The mounted unit is not strictly part of the army list given in Lion Rampant, but I had the figures and think the Pagans may need a second mounted unit. I also painted a warlord, even though the army does not require one.

001.JPG

So the Pagans are complete, now I move on to paint their Teutonic opponents! Before I start, I will visit the Salute 2015 show at London ExCel to buy the necessary transfers etc.

Number
Scale
Period
Manufacturer
Notes:
97
15mm
War of the Roses
Peter Pig
 
16
15mm
Pony Wars
Peter Pig
Casualty markers
12
28mm
C17th British Cavalry
Wargames Factory
 
20
28mm
C17th British Infantry
Wargames Factory
 
12
28mm
ECW cavalry
Warlord Games
 
14
28mm
ECW pikemen
Wargames Factory
Conversions
8
28mm
Jacobites
Col. Bill’s
 
1
28mm
Napoleonic Rifleman
Bicorne Miniatures
 
1
28mm
Horse and cart
4Ground
 
6
28mm
Mounted Baltic Pagans
FireForge
 
6
28mm
Baltic Pagan Bidowers
FireForge
 
36
28mm
Baltic Pagan Foot
FireForge
 
6
28mm
Baltic Pagan MAA Foot
FireForge
 
7
28mm
Baltic Pagan MAA Horse
FireForge
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment