Thursday 10 September 2020

Wargame Year 6 Summary

The sixth year of my blog has now been completed and the number of hits has dropped slightly, maybe people are getting bored with blogging. The recent changes to Blogger have been a backward step in my view; I have trouble posting pictures, I cannot gain geographic data on views etc.

The main purpose of my blog is to keep a diary of my wargaming activities for my own record, and I’m happy that others may find this interesting.

The games I have played this year are listed below:

 

Period

Rules

Type

Scale

1

Samurai

Impetus2; Samurai

OpposedL

28mm

1

ECW

Regt of Foote

Solo

15mm

2

1

1

Greek-Persian War

         

Punic War

Sword & Spear

Solo

OpposedL

Solo

15mm

2

Great Italian War

Impetus2

Solo

28mm

1

3

2

Napoleonic

Piquet

Lasalle

Lasalle

Solo

Solo

OpposedL,W

25mm

25mm

25mm

1

Pirate

Blood & Plunder

OpposedL

28mm

2

Fantasy Naval

Man O’War

Solo

Misc.

3

Fantasy

S&S Fantasy

Solo

10mm

 

This year my wargaming has been severely curtailed due to COVID19, but I am surprised I have not played more solo games in the time of lockdown. The wargame highlights of the year was getting some underplayed armies on the table again, especially my fantasy figures. So in summary 2019-20 has been a very quiet year. I continue to say that I must play more regularly, but life just seems to get in the way and COVID19 does not help!

No comments:

Post a Comment