Tuesday 29 October 2019

Off the Painting Table (Oct 2019), part 2


I have pretty much reached the bottom of my painting pile, and so I have painted a few ships.

I am not especially interested in naval wargaming, but I had a couple of plastic sprues collected from magazines. The Napoleonic ships (for the newly released Black Seas rules) are 1/700th scale and are slightly larger than my existing ships of the period i.e. 1/1200th. They may prove useful in single ship combats.


The other sprue was a pair of Vosper MBT’s for Cruel Seas, but WW2 narrow seas gaming is not my ‘cup of tea’, so these models are likely to be sold on in a B&B sale. I also painted a ~15mm coast guard vessel (I cannot remember where I acquired this), which may be used as a feature in future AK-47 games.


So, now my painting gear will be cleared up for a while, at least until after Warfare in mid-November.

No comments:

Post a Comment